Thursday, October 27, 2011

Got a Favorite Metro Performer?



From Brian N-P:
Alright DC, I know there are a lot of bad things about the Metro, but I just moved here last year, and I have to give the Metro system credit for having some of the most amazing street performers at the stops.

This video is of the guy who plays at Federal Triangle most mornings. He's occasionally there during evenings as well.

I think I've seen him on the Red Line, too.

I've also seen some guys by Foggy Bottom doing four-part harmony.

Sound off if you know of some other ones!

Next time I see this guy, I'll throw him some dough and post a video of him jamming to a more upbeat song, because I can honestly say, I enjoy his performances!
Other items:
Metro finally getting around to analyze Rosslyn clusterf*ck (WaPo)
Suitland robbery suspects arrested (WMATA)
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Site Meter